Phyllis and the Aliens (Renatta and Rosalie Pettibone) are all kittens adopted from the Humane Society of Pierce County via the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee. Phyllis was born on October 27, 2007, while the Aliens were born on May 16, 2008.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Phyllis: The Lovergirl

Phyllis has become the penulitmate beauty queen doting aunty/mom!! This gorgeous lady just keeps getting more and more loving over time, even though she's always been loving!

Every day Matt and I discuss how amazed we are at how she's adapted to the "little ones" (though not very little anymore!!). Beyond that, she absolutely cherishes any and all time she spends alone with Matt or me. So much so that since we returned from L.A. on Monday evening, she comes into the bedroom at about 3AM, when she knows the little ones are down for the evening, and walks all over me until I start petting her. She's trapsing all around my face, all over my chest, up and down my legs, giving me buddy bumps (head buts), all the while humming her sweet VERY delicate PURRRely Phyllis purr.

We just love her so much.




Share/Save/Bookmark