Phyllis and the Aliens (Renatta and Rosalie Pettibone) are all kittens adopted from the Humane Society of Pierce County via the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee. Phyllis was born on October 27, 2007, while the Aliens were born on May 16, 2008.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

i can has cheezburger

I found out a few days ago that one of my lawyers (I work at a law firm) went to college and is friends with one of the founders of "i can has cheezburger"!! WHO KNEW!?!?

Well, on top of that I've been a bit obsessed lately with Twitter (micro-bloggin) (follow me at http://twitter.com/LegalAdmin). By becoming involved in Twitter you end up getting invitations to "tweetups" (Twitter Meetups). Well, last Thursday I went to a tweetup hosted by Mr. Chris Pirillow (CNN.com Tech Expert) and ran into Scott Porad (Cheif Technology Officer of "i can has cheezburger"). I was so excited!

One of the ladies who was talking with Scott and me asked him, "So, do you ever get sick of LOLcat talk?" Scott's very funny response was, "Well, I'm not a big user of 'LOL' unless I am actually laughing! So, I like it, but have to feel it's sincere."

Thanks Scott! Great meeting you!
Share/Save/Bookmark