Phyllis and the Aliens (Renatta and Rosalie Pettibone) are all kittens adopted from the Humane Society of Pierce County via the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee. Phyllis was born on October 27, 2007, while the Aliens were born on May 16, 2008.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Kitties hit Twitter!

Hey gang! Just in case you've missed us lately, one of the biggest reasons is my new obsession with Twitter. It's completely captivated me! I love how instant it is and that I ONLY have to type 140 characters or less, but yet, I can post pictures!

So, the girls get a little Twitter action sometimes too!

If you're on twitter and would like to chase us around there too feel free to follow @LegalAdmin (that's me!)

Here's one of the photos I took with my BlackBerry this morning and "Tweeted" about.


Share/Save/Bookmark