Phyllis and the Aliens (Renatta and Rosalie Pettibone) are all kittens adopted from the Humane Society of Pierce County via the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee. Phyllis was born on October 27, 2007, while the Aliens were born on May 16, 2008.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Posers...

I cannot believe how much these ladies love to be photographed. I'm pretty sure Phyllis must be working on her cinematography degree or something. Man, this girl can strike a pose!!

Of course I have to give Matt credit, since he's home all day he carries the camera everywhere with him because he KNOWS what cute situations these gals get themselves into.

"Hold still Rosalie! He's almost ready to take the picture. QUIT moving or I'll have to squeeze your head!!"


It took a bit of convincing to get Rosalie into such a position.


"Come here! I'm not gonna hurt you!"


"Al...most... there..."


"Now, as the humans say, 'SIT PRETTY'!!"


"FINALLY! I'm exhausted! You're one tough kitten to wrangle Ms. Dingo!!"

Share/Save/Bookmark