Phyllis and the Aliens (Renatta and Rosalie Pettibone) are all kittens adopted from the Humane Society of Pierce County via the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee. Phyllis was born on October 27, 2007, while the Aliens were born on May 16, 2008.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Some photos missing from Phyllis's Online history...

Just thought I'd share some photos of Phyllis as she's grown over the past 6 months.


"Whatcha doin on the puter daddy? Whatcha lookin at? Anything cute? Cuddly? Adorable? Irrisistable?"



"Princess on a cloud"


"Awww shucks! I thought you wouldn't find me hiding in the sock bin! I thought this was PURRfect camouflage!!"


"Just let me know when you need to shave. I'll just move. Until then, I nap."


"Ahhhh... nap time. All my limbs in THE most comfortable positions! What? This doesn't look comfortable to you?"



"BATH TIME! On one hot summer's day, I really enjoyed a little dribble of water, then another dribble, then another, and another. Next thing ya know, I'M SOAKED!"

Share/Save/Bookmark